Group Tour to Santiago de Compostela from Oporto – Portugal
If want a Private/Personalized Tour please fill form below this page.
- DAY 1 PORTO / SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA / VALENÇA DO MINHO / PORTO Departure: 08h00 a.m. On this Full-Day Tour, we will pick you up at your Hotel and we will cross the border to Spain. Santiago de Compostela is our destination, a city famous for its majestic Cathedral, where the grave of Saint James (the “Greater”), one of the apostles of Jesus Christ, can be found. This city is a mandatory place, for religious or skeptical travelers. It is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO and it is one of the oldest pilgrimage sites in the entire world, through the also famous “Caminos de Santiago” (Way of Saint James). Here we will have free time to walk through the medieval and beautiful streets of the historic center, to visit the inside of the Cathedral and to taste the delicious delicacies of the Spanish Cuisine. And after this impressive visit, we will return to Portugal and we will visit the town of Valença do Minho, a historical town in the north of Portugal, surrounded by its biggest tourist attraction: “Fortaleza” (the fortress), with two towers and a double wall, built in the 17th century to protect the city from the Spanish attacks. The stunning military-style building was designed by Vauban and still houses one of the most prestigious Pousadas de Portugal. Here you will have some free time to explore the incredible Fortress, as well as the various monuments that embellish the town of Valença, a city of great importance during the Middle Ages, due to its location on the top of the hill, with a privileged view over the border with Spain. Return to Porto. End of our services.
|Tour Conditions||Full-Day Tour|
|Price per Person||109€|
Children up to 3 years old: Free
Children aged from 4 to 10 years old: 50% Discount – WHAT’S INCLUDED This tour includes:
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Hotel (when possible)
- Modern and comfortable van, bus or minibus
- Lunch served during the tour
- Guide during the tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French
- 24h/7 Customer Service Assistance
This tour does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses (or entrances) not mentioned